This is a powerful and spiritual Quran and hadith wazifa for eyes diseases cure and sins
Quran Cure for eyes
There is a verse of the Quran
اَللّٰهُ نُورُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ
”ALLAHU NOOR US SAMAAWAATI WAL ARD” which means that Allah is the light of the universe. You will find this as the most effective wazifa for eye infections and diseases. This is proven and tested by Arabic scholars and is safe and effective Quran cure for eyes.
Spiritual cure for eyes
The method of the spiritual cure for eyes is as follows
- After saying your fajr prayer sit in a quiet peaceful place and burn the rose incense if available or you can also use air freshener if the burning incense is not available.
- Take brown-reddish asfani surma and keep the surma in front of you in a wooden bowl and keeping your eyes focused into the bowl read the verse for 1100 times along with Durood Shareef 11 times in the beginning and at the end of the verse daily and blow on it until 21 days.
- When you have finished the wazifa use the surma daily before sleeping to cure any sort of eye infection or even if you have weak eyesight it is a very effective remedy and once the surma is ready you can also give it to someone else to use.
Powerful cure for eyes
This disease occurs mostly in those people who work in the dust. And this happens more in the summer season. When the dust and unwanted particles enter into the eyes, the eyes get affected by this disease. In this disease, eyes become red and a painful pimple occurs in the eye region. Our Prophet peace be upon him had refused Hazrate Ali radialluhua’nhu from eating dates during the days when he radiallahua’nhu was infected from this disease. Therefore, a powerful cure for eyes can help the person to get relief from eye disease.
Hadith cure for eyes
It is narrated by Hazrat Anas bin Malik Radiallahua’nhu that the Prophet peace be upon him said, Almighty ALLAH says: I will test my servant by making him deprived of his eyes, hence if he remains patient upon it then in place of it I will grant him heaven. (Bukhari kitab Al marz Hadith no. 5253) . Protection of eyes is an important matter. It is a must to take care of them and we should not consider any of its diseases to be small. If someone is suffering from eye cataract then he must perform this hadith cure for eyes is helpful.
Quran Cure for eyes sight
Blurred vision refers to a lack of sharpness of vision resulting in the inability to see fine detail. Blurred vision may result from abnormalities such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, presbyopia, or astigmatism that can be improved with corrective lenses (eyeglasses) or it may signal the presence of eye disease. Blurry vision may be experienced in one eye or in both eyes, depending upon the cause. Blurred vision can also be a symptom of numerous conditions that do not directly involve the eye, such as migraine or stroke. A number of medications may also lead to temporary blurring of vision as a side effect. But sometimes, blurred vision is associated with other symptoms, depending upon its cause, including headache, sensitivity to light, or redness and irritation of the eyes. To make eyesight strong perform this powerful Quran Cure for eyes sight
ظاہر و آشکارا
- By reciting Ya Zaahiru 111 times after ishraaq namaz eye sight will increase and the one who recites 111 times at the time of sunrise will have eye sight throughout his age.
- Read Durood e Shareef 11 times before and after.
فَکَشَفْنَا عَنْکَ غِطَآءَکَ فَبَصَرُکَ الْیَوْمَ حَدِیْدُٗ
- Recite this dua 3 times after every namaz and blow on fingers and pass the fingers over eyes.
- In sha Allah you will gain sharp sight.
Quran cure for eyes sins
Eyes are one of the bounties of Almighty Allah. We must use our eyes only to do such tasks which please Allah. And we must refrain eyes from seeing such things which are prohibited in Islam. It is not permissible to desire for things that lead to adultery. Adultery does not refer only the sexual penetration. Looking happily at the prohibited is the fornication of eyes, touching intentionally that which is forbidden is the fornication of hands. Every Muslim should stay away from all such sins. In this post, we will be providing you a powerful Quran cure for eyes sins.
Those who want to protect themselves from committing sins of eyes can perform this dua. The method of wazifa is as follows:
- Recite Aayat Al Kursi once till “walaa yaoo duhuu”, then recite “Hifzuhuma” for 12 times and blow it on your thumbs and rub them on both the eyes.
- Perform this after every obligatory prayer.
- In sha ALLAH you will be successful.
Get instant solution to your problems and diseases in light of the holy Quran and Hadith. Online
Istikhara, spiritual treatment, and courses by Amil Mohammad Yousuf Sahab. Contact us +92-3232344555 ‘WhatsApp’