Dua to stop bad habits, Wazifa for Avoiding thoughts and temptation control and stop
- A bad habit is a negative behavior pattern. When a person adopts bad habits it is difficult for him to quitting or getting relief from it.
- Moreover, the people around them will repel the person with bad habits.
- There are many types of a bad habit. For instance, smoking, alcohol and many other habits.
- However, a person can get rid of bad habits by performing different Wazifa and dua to stop bad habits.
Dua for avoiding bad thoughts and temptation
- Muslims makes dua to Allah and he has the power to control human behavior and their way of living.
- Therefore, when Muslim makes dua for avoiding bad thoughts and temptations, Allah will surely hear the person dua and make him relief from bad habits like smoking or alcohol.
- However, a person had to make some sacrifice of will to attaining good habits.
Dua to control bad thoughts
- Bad habits made a distance from people that were once their closest.
- Due to bad habits, many people don’t want to sit with them. So, a person wants to quit it.
- On account of removing bad habits, there are many zikr and surah in the Quran.
- Moreover, a person can make dua to control bad thoughts from Allah with all their heart and wait for the positive results.
Wazifa for bad habits
- Wazifa is a collection of dua performed by a Muslim in various situation.
- For instance. performing Wazifa for marriage or for love. Every problem has Wazifa.
- However, Wazifa for bad habits helps a person to get rid off from habits that are hurting them or others.
- Wazifa for bad habits is effective in these conditions.
Wazifa to stop bad habits
- Bad habit and bad behavior made the distance from people that were once their closest.
- Due to bad habits and bad behavior many people don’t want to sit with them. So, a person wants to get relieve it.
- Therefore, a made Wazifa to stop bad habits and bad behavior because it is not in their hands to control their behavior and habit. So, they prefer Allah and consider him there the only savior.
For 11 or 21 or 41 days, non-stop, read YA MOAKHIR-O Allah’s name, 846 times, every day, after asr salah. Salavat / Darood 9 times before and after. Then do dua.
Everything gets possible for the person just by making dua in front of Allah. Every person wants to quit bad habits. Because these habits make a distance from close people. Therefore, dua for bad habits is the best option for a person to get rid of these types of habits and get relief from every kind of negative actions.