Dua for successful pregnancy – Best Hadith dua for healthy baby during pregnancy for a boy in Urdu me padhne
- Pregnancy is the condition or period of being pregnant. This is not an easy period for any women.
- Women carry a child in her for months. This period is very painful for her.
- Therefore, during this hard times dua for successful pregnancy helps women to overcome all difficulty and hardships and makes this time easy for her.
Dua during pregnancy for a boy
- The boy is the future pillars of the family.
- Parents that have not that much intelligence always wish that they will give birth to a boy.
- However, dua during pregnancy for a boy helps parents to give birth to a boy which will become a good person and respectable so that he can become a strong pillar of a family in the future.
Dua during pregnancy hadith
- Hadith delivered from Arabic origin which means ‘to inform‘. For Muslims, Hadith are sayings, teachings, and preaching of the Last Prophet (PBUH).
- Hadith preach us not to harm others and control your voices, speeches, and hands and protect other Muslims.
- Therefore, hadith is the best source of pregnancy and there are many dua during pregnancy hadith which are very effective.
Pregnancy me Padhne ki dua
- Nearly every women face different types of difficulty during the period of pregnancy. However, this difficulty is temporary but is very painful.
- This pain includes different pain such as back pain, joint pain at cetera.
- Pregnancy me padhne ki dua helps to remove back pain during pregnancy and make her relief from hardships.
Best dua during pregnancy
- According to Muslims belief, only Allah has the power to control anything in earth and heaven.
- Therefore, Muslim does not associate others by Allah. It is our firm belief that Allah has a solution to every problem.
- So, Muslim remember Allah in every hardship and beg to help in the face of dua. Best dua during pregnancy is made only in front of Allah and believe that only will answer those prayers and wait for the positive outcome.
Dua for healthy baby during pregnancy in Urdu
- Dua is the wish makes by a Muslim to get help from Allah. If a person cannot make dua in Arabic or can’t recite the verses of the Quran.
- They can make dua for healthy baby during pregnancy from the Quran in any language. For instance, English, Urdu, etc.
- Therefore, dua for healthy baby during pregnancy in Urdu is as effective as dua in the Arabic language. Indeed Allah is the best listener and answered all the prayers that you made.
Every night Darood/Selavat 1 time Surah Fatiha 1 time Ayetal Kursi 1 time 4 kul (Surah Ikhlas, kafiroon, falak , Nas) 1 time each Darood/salavat 1 time Then do a dua. Conclusion
Pregnancy period is not easy for any women because in this period women suffer lots of pain and hardships. Women can suffer pain and sickness in this period. Therefore, dua for pregnancy vomiting helps the woman to overcome sickness during pregnancy and make her relief from pain.