1). Marriage in one week:
Marriage in one week wazifa is to help them marry who are in desperate need of counseling and help to get married soon and do not want to perform amal for many days. Marriage in Islam is considered to be a form of worship. If a person marries for the sake of Almighty ALLAH he get’s reward for marrying as well as for loving his/her spouse. It is called as a form of worship and obedience to ALLAH because marriage is the only legitimate way in islam for two opposite sexes to unite; the person could have adopted much easier and sinful ways to fulfill his sexual demands rather he remained patient and fulfilled it through marriage, he is in the obedience of Almighty ALLAH. The purpose of marriage is
- Both the partners would provide helping shoulders to each other.
- Provide friendly company and love to each other in all the situations of life.
- Increase the family by reproducing children.
- Be in happiness, peace and tranquility.
- Obey the commands of Almighty ALLAH and his messenger (peace be upon him)
The wazifa for marriage is meant to help the depressed people who feel very sad and lonely because of remaining unmarried for a long time. They even get hurt by people’s taunt. This islamic wazifa and dua works to comfort them and create easiness in their marriage.
3). Wazifa for marriage in one week-Uses:
Some of the benefits that you receive after implementing the wazifa for marriage in one week are:
- You get a compatible partner for your life.
- If you are having any blockage in marriage, it will get cleared.
- The wazifa will break curses on your marriage if any.
- It will bring you a better and loving partner.
- Remove black magic effects if any on your marriage.
- Eliminates evil eye & demonic possessions if any from your marriage.
- It will enable you to fulfill your sexual wants in a legal way without involving in adultery or sins.
- The wazifa will make you close to Almighty ALLAH.
4). How to do Wazifa for marriage in one week?
The method to perform the wazifa is given below:
- Perform ablution.
- Select an empty, peaceful room.
- Read Durood e Shareef 21 times.
- Recite Surah Muzammil 11 times.
- Read Surah Fatiha 101 times.
- Recite Surah Ikhlas 100 times.
- Read all the salams from the Holy Quran once
- Pray to ALLAH for marriage.
- Perform this practice for 7 consecutive days.