Prayer for good luck – How to do Dua, Wazifa and Quranic prayer for good luck in life
Prayer for good luck:
Indeed, ALLAH has written the destiny of every human being. However, there is still an emergence of prayer to ask Allah for our needs. Chances of modification do exist. It is a rule, ‘A Prayer can change your destiny’. This means even if you experience extreme hardship still you should make a dua to Allah for easiness & removal of hardships. If you pray definitely ALLAH, the most high will transform your griefs into happiness.
How to do prayer for good luck?
After offering your Fajr salah perform the following wazifa for luck. Within few days itself you will start observing the amazing results of it.
Subh’aanallahi Wabih’amdihii Subh’aanallahil-AZeem Astaghfirullah.
- Firstly read Durood-e-Shareef 11 times.
- Recite the above-mentioned dua for luck 313 times.
- Again read Durood Shareef 11 times.
- Continue this practice for 41 consecutive days.
- You will get immense blessings from it, & doors of good fortune will open on you.
Wazifa for good luck:
In order to remove bad luck, bring fortune & get wealth from unknown resource this amal of “wazifa for good luck and wealth.” is very strong and has lot of power in it.
- The surah for luck that you have to recite is the Surah Yaseen.
- You have to recite Surah Yaaseen daily for 40 days.
- In such a manner that when you reach the word Al – mubeen start it from the beginning all over again.
- There are 7 mubeens in this surah.
- So each time you reach the word mubeen you have to start the surat from the beginning once again.
- This will bring you unlimited wealth and good fortune.
Dua for luck:
If someone is always getting failure at every stage of his life he make take help from the spiritual wazifas to remove bad luck. These islamic spells have great power in them. Only thing is you have to practice on the Islamic “dua for good luck” amal constantly with patience. If you show laziness in performing these spiritual wazaif you may not achieve the desired results. The method to perform wazifa & dua to change bad luck into good fortune is given below.
Quranic prayer for good luck:
Surah Alam-Nashrah is a very powerful wazifa. Super-operative in eliminating difficulties, problems, breaking bad luck etc,. You just have to recite it for 70 times everyday. Dont forget to read Durood-e-Shareef thrice before and after the amal.
Surah Alam Nashrah
[Translation in english]
Allah – in the name of – the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
[Inshirah 94:1] Did We not widen your bosom for you?
[Inshirah 94:2] And relieve you of the burden.
[Inshirah 94:3] Which had broken your back?
[Inshirah 94:4] And We have exalted your remembrance for you. (O dear Prophet Mohammed – peace and blessings be upon him).
[Inshirah 94:5] So indeed with hardship is ease.
[Inshirah 94:6] Indeed with hardship is ease.
[Inshirah 94:7] So when you finish the prayer, strive in supplication.
[Inshirah 94:8] And incline towards your Lord.
Get instant solution to your problems and diseases in light of the holy Quran and Hadith. Online Istikhara, spiritual treatment, and courses by Amil Mohammad Yousuf Sahab. Contact us +92-3232344555 ‘WhatsApp’