Hadith Quranic effective Importance of prayers in Islam
Importance of prayers in Islam
Salah is the major form of worship that a Muslim offers five times a day regularly. It is an obligation upon a Muslim and a Muslim is to offer. No excuse when it comes to offering Salah and there is lots of importance of prayers in Islam. The offering of Salah in addition to representing the submission of Muslims to their Lord. Salah is the best means to remain on the right path and this worship protects us from all those sins & things that are disliked by Almighty ALLAH. It gives a chance for it’s every reader to seek forgiveness from his creator ALLAH from all his sins. This is one of the dearest things of the Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him. It allows us to talk with ALmighty ALLAH and beg to him for the fulfilment of all permissible wishes and desires.
Quranic Importance of prayers
Allah states in the Quran and there are many verses of Quranic importance of prayers.
“ Indeed the prayer stops from indecency and evil”. (Surah Anqaboot, verse 45)
[Maa`rij 70:19] Indeed man is created very impatiently, greedy.
[Maa`rij 70:20] Very nervous when touched by misfortune.
[Maa`rij 70:21] And refraining, when good reaches him.
[Maa`rij 70:22] Except those who establish prayer.
[Maa`rij 70:23] Those who are regular in their prayers.
[Maa`rij 70:35] It is these who will be honoured in Gardens.
Hadith Importance of prayers:
Following are the Hadith importance of prayers.
- The Prophet peace be upon him said.: The 5 prayers of the day and 1 Friday prayer to another Friday becomes compensation for his sins committed during this.
- The Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny) said: “The example of the five (daily) prayers is like that of a clear-water river flowing in front of your houses in which a person washes five times a day – cleansing him from all dirt.” (Kanzul `Ummal, Volume 7, Tradition 18931)
- “The prayer is the pillar of religion and its parable is that of the prop of a tent – when the prop remains upright, the pegs and ropes remain straight and upright, but when the prop bends or breaks neither the pegs nor ropes remain straight.” (Biharul Anwar, Volume 82, Page 218).
- The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him and his progeny) has reported that Allah, the Mighty, the Glorious has said: “I have a covenant with My servant that if he offers his prayers at their stipulated times, I shall not chastise him and shall place him in Paradise without any reckoning.”
- The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him and his progeny) has said: “Prayer is the pillar of your religion and one who intentionally forsakes his prayer has destroyed his religion. And one who does not guard the times of the prayers shall be made to enter ‘Wayl’, which is a valley in Hell, as Allah, the Exalted, has said: “So woe to the praying ones, who are unmindful of their prayers.”
Effective Importance of prayers
It is required that we consider salah as a great bounty of ALLAH in favour of us. Because it becomes compensation for our everyday sins. Almighty ALLAH has made salah a very good means. Through which we can ask and request him for our needs and desires. And the most important thing is salah must be offered only for the sake of ALLAH. To please him and not with the intention to get praises of people. May Allah Almighty grant us taufeeq to pray 5 times salah in a day.
Get instant solution to your problems and diseases in light of the holy Quran and Hadith. Online Istikhara, spiritual treatment, and courses by Amil Mohammad Yousuf Sahab. Contact us +92-3232344555 ‘WhatsApp’