Effective Hadith Importance of dua in Islam and Urdu
Importance of dua
- Then, Hazrat Abu Zar Ghafari narrates. That the eminence of supplication in worship is the same as the eminence of salt in food. There is a great importance of supplication in Islam. It is called the main part of worship.
- So, Hazrat Anas radiallahua’nhu narrates the Prophet peace be upon him said. (Translation): Dua (Supplication) is the main part of worship.
- However, Hazrat Abu Huraira radiallahhua’nhu narrates that. The Prophet peace be upon him said:- (Translation): Dua is the weapon of Muslim, pillar of Islam and light of world and skies. (Hakim)
- Then, Hadith Translation: Shall I not tell you that thing which will free you from enemies and increase sustenance? Keep making supplication day and night as supplication is a weapon of Muslim.
Importance of dua in Islam
So, supplication (Dua) is to seek goodness from Almighty ALLAH. However, it is the best form of worship because the one who supplicates to ALLAH admits his weaknesses & dependence and believes his Lord ALLAH to be all-powerful and fulfiller of his needs. Therefore, there is lots of benefits and importance of dua in Islam.
Hadith Importance of dua
Supplication, if made with full presence of heart, will get the status of acceptance. There is one hadith importance of dua regarding this.
- The Prophet of ALLAH peace be upon him said, Indeed ALLAH does not answer the prayers of the heart that is negligent and distracted. Supplication must be done with complete faith on Almighty ALLAH. There must be complete faith that ALLAH is the Lord of all the worlds. Then he even listens and answers the supplications. He does not answer the prayers of only those who pray in negligence and heedlessness.
- The Prophet peace be upon him said: Hazrat Abu Huraira radiallahua’nhu narrates- Translation: When anyone among you prays do not say as O Allah if you wish to forgive me, and if you wish to shower your mercy and if you wish to grant me sustenance instead he must make supplication from his side with full intention and must have full faith in ALLAH that indeed he will do all that he wishes, there is no one who can put force on him and make him to complete the task. (Saheeh Bukhari)
- In the state of prostration, the servant is very close to his Lord Almighty ALLAH. So it is better to ask ALLAH in the state of prostration. The Prophet peace be upon said : Translation: “In the state of prostration the servant is very close to his lord, therefore make a lot of supplications in this state.”
- Therefore, the Prophet peace be upon him said: “When the sinful servant of ALLAH troubled by the hardships of life lifts his hands to pray to ALLAH with the hope of acceptance of his prayers, ALLAH does not look towards him, the servant prays again, again ALLAH does not look towards him. The servant again begs to ALLAH, and cries showing his weaknesses then Allah listens to him and tells his angels: (Translation) “O Angels I felt shy from this servant of mine, that there is no one of him except me, I accepted his supplication and fulfilled his hope that I feel shy from the praying and crying of my servant.”
Importance of dua in Urdu
- Hazrat AbuZar Ghafari farmate hain keh ibadat mein dua ki wohi haisiyat hai jo khane mein namak ki hai. Deen e Islam mein dua ki badi ahmiyat hai. Ise ibadat ka maghaz kaha gaya hai.
- Hazrat Anas riwayat karte hain keh Huzoor Akram salallahu a’laihi wa sallam nay irshad farmaya:- Tarjuma: “Dua ibadat ka maghaz hai”.
- Hazrat Abu-Huraira radiallahhua’nhu riwayat karte hain keh ek mauqa par Huzoor e Akram sallallahu a’laihi wa sallam ne irshad farmaya:- Tarjuma: “Dua momin ka hathyar, deen ka sutoon aur aasman wa zameen ka noor hai.” (Hakim)
- Hadith Tarjuma: Kya mai tumhein woh cheez na bataon jo tumhe tumhare dushman se nijat dede aur tumhare rizq ko wasee karde? raat din ALLAH taala se dua maangte raho keh dua momin ka hathyar hai.
Effective Importance of dua in Urdu
Dua ALLAH taala se khair talab karne ko kehte hain aur yeh afzal ibadat hai, kyunkeh dua karne wala apne aap ko aajiz wa mohtaj aur apne parwardigaar ko haqeeqi qaadir aur hajat rawa samajhta aur tasleem karta hai. Dua dil ko hazir rakhkar ki jaye toh woh maqbooliyat ke darje par faaiz hoti hai. Is zimn mein ek hadith mubarak bhi aayi hai. ALLAH ke Rasool SAWW irshad farmaya Khabardaar raho beshak ALLAH taala kisi ghafil, khelne wale dil ki dua qubool nahi farmata. Dua yaqeen e kamil ke saath maangi jaaye. Bas dil mein yeh yaqeen kamil ho keh Rabbul a’alameen hai. Phir woh dua ko sunta bhi hai aur qubool bhi karta hai. Woh sirf uski dua qubool nahi karta jo isse ghafil aur beparwah ho.
Importance of dua in Urdu
- Huzoor SAWW irshad farmaya: Hazrat Abu Horaira radiallahua’nhu se riwayat hai keh:- Tarjuma: Jab tum mein se koi dua kare toh is tarah na kahe keh Aye ALLAH tu agar chahe toh mujhe baksh de aur tu chahe toh mujhpar apni rahmat farma, aur tu chahe toh mujhe rozi ata farma balke apni janib se poore azam se ALLAH se dua maange aur yaqeen karle keh beshak wohi jo chahega karega, koi aisa nahi jo ispar zor daalkar isse apna kaam karwa sake. (Saheeh Bukhari).
- Sajde ki halat mein banda apne rab se qareeb tar hota hai. Isliye behtar hai keh sajde ki halat mein isse maanga jaaye. Nabi kareem SAWW ne irshaad farmaya: Sajde ki haalat mei banda apne rab se bohat qareeb hota hai, pas tum is halat mein khoob dua maanga karo.
- Nabi kareem PBUH ka irshad paak ha. “Gunahgaar banda zamane ka pareshan qubooliyat ki umeed mein ALLAH taala ki bargah mein dua ke liye haath uthata ha. Toh ALLAH subhan o taala uspar nazar nahi farmata. Banda dobara dua karta hai, ALLAH taala phir airaaz farmata hay. Banda phir gidgidate huwe girya wa zaari karta hai toh ALLAH taala sunta hai aur farishton se farmata hai. Keh Aye mere farishton mujhe apne us bande se haya aayi. Keh mere siwa mere us bande ka koi nahi, uski dua ko maine qubool kiya aur uski umeed ko maine poora kiya ke bande ki dua aur uske rone se mai haya karta hun. ”
Get instant solution to your problems and diseases in light of the holy Quran and Hadith. Online Istikhara, spiritual treatment, and courses by Amil Mohammad Yousuf Sahab. Contact us +92-3232344555 ‘WhatsApp’